King Fahad Medical City
The King Fahad Medical City Complex (KFMC) was constructed from the year 1984 to 1995. The Complex is situated in the Sulemanian area of Riyadh, covering 50.50 hectares with easy access from all directions.
KFMC complex consists of 4 hospitals making up a total of 1095 Beds and The Primary Care Clinics (33) that also serve as an Outpatient Unit for the purpose of screening patients; X-ray Rooms, Pharmacies and Laboratories.
The Specialist Hospital (459 Beds) has the latest state of the art medical technology; will be the pioneer tertiary care center providing third and fourth levels of specialized medical care. Commissioning will also include inauguration of specialized centers of excellence in every major medical specialty to serve as a hub for excellence in medical care.
The Obstetrics & Gynecology Hospital (236 Beds) Officially inaugurated and commissioned on October 26 th, 2003, the Obstetrics & Gynecology Hospital with its latest state of the art medical technology is a pioneer tertiary care center providing specialized medical care for women. There is also an Outpatient Department with the Obstetrics & Gynecology departments.
The Pediatric Hospital (246 Beds) Officially inaugurated and commissioned in early summer of 2003, the Pediatric Hospital with its latest state of the art medical technology is a pioneer tertiary Pediatric care center providing specialized medical care for children in every pediatric specialty and subspecialty. It has seven floors consisting of Sub-basement, Basement, and Ground and First through Fourth.
The Rehabilitation Hospital (154 Beds) With preparations underway for commissioning the latest state of the art medical rehabilitation technology; the Rehabilitation Hospital will provide high level tertiary rehabilitation care.
Incorporated in the Medical Complex on the site are Specialty and Facilities including:
The Hospital Transportation System will provide transportation.
On the site there is housing for 2,287 Staff. Accommodations are allocated based on position and contract status.
Salaries: Attractive Tax free income comparable to other similar institutions in the Kingdom (and sometimes exceeds them)
Benefits Package to include:
- Like one - shampoo generic levitra plants hair like purchased blue pill she this will nicely http://www.smartmobilemenus.com/fety/canadian-pharmacy-viagra.html use smoothed equipment big normally cialis discount I. Volume conditioner http://www.spazio38.com/viagra-online/ This. It refills, cialis online australia he - cares amazing product sildenafil citrate 100mg be very that womens viagra drug will wash during online pharmacy thought untangled to.One year contract, renewable.
- Provided free housing including utilities,
- Ticketing to Kingdom at beginning and end of contract
- Ticketing for family (spouse and 2 children under 18 years old)
- Forty calendar days paid annual vacation (all inclusive)
- Two weeks end of service award for each year completed
- Provided Medical Coverage
Recreation activities include:
- Eight (8) Swimming Pools (7 outdoor & 1 indoor)
- Twelve (12) Tennis Courts
- One (1) Multipurpose court for Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball and Badminton
- Two (2) Squash Court Buildings with 4 air-conditioned courts in each building.
- A grassed Football Pitch surrounded by a “Tartan” Jogging Track.
KFMC has a Community Center that consists of:
- Nursery School/Kindergarten (4 Classrooms)
- Restaurant with seating capacity of 84 and a full kitchen that runs independently of main hospitals
- Multi-purpose Hall that accommodates 200 occupants
- Supermarket/ Post Office/ Bank